School Fees – Ireland
Villiers School offers the choice of Day student, Weekly (5-day) Boarding, Fortnightly Boarding or 7-day Boarding options.
Tuition and Boarding Fees 2024-2025:
|Day Pupil Fees (Tuition Only)||€4,600.00|
|7-day Boarding (available only when parents/guardians reside overseas)||€18,400.00|
- Please note that both Transition Year and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) carry an additional fee which is included in the below fee summary.
- A range of optional extras, including Day Boarding, Lunch and Supervised Study, are also available to day students for an additional fee.
- Most extracurricular activities (sports and clubs) are included in school fees.
- For full terms and conditions, please see the below fee summary.
Full details of Tuition and Boarding Fees for Irish students and families residing full time in Ireland are available here:
For more information, please contact:
- Admissions & Communications Manager, Susan Peña email@example.com
- School Bursar, Ian Jacob firstname.lastname@example.org
The Secondary Education Committee (SEC) offers assistance by way of grants to parents of the Protestant community, who wish to send their children to a secondary school of their own faith tradition within the Republic of Ireland. More information is available here.
If you require assistance or further information on available grants, bursaries or scholarships, please contact our School Bursar, Ian Jacob email@example.com.